Oxygen facial does not usually cause any side effects, such as stinging, itching, or burning.oxygen The method of delivery used in order to pump oxygen into the skin is gentle, which makes the treatment a viable option for those with sensitive skin, and who have difficulties with injections or other harsh treatments to get rid of wrinkles. Those who have an oxygen facial can resume normal activities right away and even apply makeup or lotion without worrying about how the skin will react.
The infusion of oxygen and vitamins is good for the skin because it encourage the growth of new cells as well as collagen. This treatment may also rejuvenate skin that has been exposed to pollutants, such as tobacco smoke and other toxins that starve cells of their oxygen. In addition, while some treatments can cost hundreds of dollars, an oxygen facial is still less expensive than Botox injections or other chemical facial fillers. This treatment has even been used to get rid of acne scars, as it is believed that the infusion of oxygen helps the skin to create new cells at a faster rate and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
These skin treatments help by:
• Reducing skin pore size
• Improving firmness and elasticity
• Reducing pigmentation (sun spots & melasma)
• Smoothing the skin texture
• Improvement in the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines & acne scars
- Oxygen facials have a quick recovery time, and the patient can almost immediately apply makeup or lotion to their face, as opposed to a normal facial, where they must wait several hours.
- As opposed to other types of skin treatments, such as microdermabrasion, oxygen facials leave no painful side effects, such as itching, stinging, or burning. The procedure itself is quite gentle, and those with sensitive skin, or aversion to needles, are able to undergo this procedure with no problems.
- Some of the benefits of the facial are instantly noticeable, with patients reporting glowing, younger looking skin, and those suffering from acne and other skin issues have reported a clearing up of these issues after a while.
- Regardless of physical benefits, the infusion of oxygen and vitamins to any part of the body is healthy, and they promote cell growth, as well as collagen growth. It also gives skin that’s been exposed to pollutants such as tobacco smoke and dirty air a bit of a cleanse.